Thursday, November 5, 2009

Imaginary $500

Hello! Today we were given an Imaginary $500 to shop online! What an interesting way of teaching us how to purchase things online, as this would likely help us in the future in whatever business we do. The Internet has already taken the world by storm by supplying information, entertainment and even business platforms since its revolution in the 1940s. This exercise helps to make sure that we would be able to negotiate, make deals and purchase online, a convenient a simple skill to have!

These are the two items that I would like to get!

Eastern Traildigger 2010 Complete BMX Bike - 20 Inch - Matte Black
$369.99

Epiphone Les Paul Special II Electric Guitar, Black
$140




I would actually prefer to buy a better guitar but since this is all the budget (in fact I already exceeded by $10) I have I guess it would do =)


No comments: